Monday 15 October 2012

I've Crea-dated a Monster!

I was very pleased with my initial (resounding, I might add) success in hooking My Guy onto Power Yoga, not your gentle nap time yoga, this style kicks ass. He now regularly attends class with and often without me and tells anyone who will listen how great it is. He's always been rather a one man sales and marketing team but now he's on a mission. Last week he got his first pair of proper yoga pants (yes they make them for men) from a major manufacturer of yoga wear that I can't afford. This week he was asked to come in for a job interview with that very same major - with a capital MA - manufacturer of yoga wear. A sales position of course. His mother, yoga instructor and countless friends have already laid claims on his staff discounts and I'm told to go to the back of the line.

So here I am being out yogied by Mr. Fancy Pants, breathing in his shadow and down dogging my way through life in inferior yoga wear.

Namastuff It!

1 comment:

Antithesis said...

My Guy is concerned that this post makes him look bad. I disagree entirely, but in case any of you are incited to think less of him upon reading, I assure you my intent was to make fun of myself. My Guy is not bad at all. He's one of the most honest and artless (having or displaying no guile, cunning, or deceit) people I know. He really is one of the good ones...even if wears annoyingly Fancy Pants ;)

Total Pageviews